Here's a brief summary of what's been going on:
- Emily went through the temple for the first time. It was an amazing experience and the Spirit was amazingly strong, as evidenced by the picture:

- Emily and I were married April 24, 2010. It was an amazing day! It pretty much rained all week, and we barely missed the snow that came after, but it turned out to be a warm, sunny day.



It was special to be able to share that day with friends and family. It was a day that I will always be grateful for, to be sealed to Emily for time and all eternity. I can't even begin to express how much I love Emily and all that she does... In addition, our luncheon and reception both turned out amazing as well. Pictures are on their way... Thanks to all who contributed to this special day!!
- We had our honeymoon in Vegas - what better way to celebrate our new marriage than in Sin City??... But in all honesty, it was a ton of fun! We were fortunate enough, thanks to a few friends, of checking out a show while we were there (Mystere, in case you were wondering). It turned out to be kinda chilly while we were there, and the wind never really stopped until the day we left (thanks to the wind and unfortunately for our car, we were hit by a few flying objects while driving...). But, like I said, it was a ton of fun.





- After the honeymoon, we went down to San Diego for our Open House - another amazing experience! It was beautiful:




It couldn't have turned out better! It was so fun to be able to be together and enjoy one another's company. Again, thanks to all who helped! It was a blast!So, we're now back to work and trying to organize our apartment (everyone's invited over once we get it somewhat under control). These past few weeks have been great! We're grateful for everyone's contributions - we couldn't have done it without you. We love you guys.
I just wanna close this post by saying how much I love my wife. She's amazing and I don't know why, out of everybody else, she picked me. But I'm grateful she did. :) I love you, Emily. Thank you for all that you do.
congrats again Sean! I'm so happy for you guys! I'd love to get a chance to see you guys once the apartment is under control or if you ever need any help give me a call! Love ya!!
ReplyDelete_Brittany
Um I didn't know you guys had a blog! Yay! We need to hang out SOON!
ReplyDelete