Wednesday, April 14, 2010

gLee


Last night I had an awakening. After American Idol - yes, I watch that too - Emily and I ended up watching Glee's season premiere. I was skeptical, to say the least; I had heard about the show and I had no real desire to watch it. But as the episode wore on, I found myself drawn into the plot somehow and wishing for the end to never come. To put it gently, I was hooked.

So, hello Glee. I'm your newest fan. And because of you, I learned that dolphins are just gay sharks.

And that it's sometimes ok to feel like Lady GaGa.

1 comment:

  1. Todd and I are OBSESSED with this show. I am way more obsessed than him, bet we both love it. I even consider myself a GLEEK. You need to watch all the old episodes that you missed. They are all so good. SO GOOOD!!

    ReplyDelete