Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some are Team Edward, Others are Team Jacob...

So the new teaser trailer for Eclipse just came out - for the very few who may not yet know, yes, another Twilight movie. Now, I'm not saying we're excited about it, but we did get advanced tickets to the last movie and were pretty much the first ones in the theater. And yes, I admit, I (Sean) liked it. And yes, I admit, I read the books. So it's safe to say this will likely be similar if not a bigger deal. It could, in fact, be the first movie we see in theaters as a married couple. Just saying.

Anyway, with the release of the last movie, most avid Twilight fans have separated and united themselves in one of two important groups: Team Edward or Team Jacob. We, however, do not associate ourselves with either. No, we prefer to take the road less traveled. So while the rest of the world battles over who is a better fit for Bella, we will be sitting back watching. In short, we are... Team Charlie.


2 comments:

  1. I don't have a team I'm on either! Sean please convince Chase to see the movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new post - and I love that you guys are Team Charlie...and as long as I'm talking about loving things, I love you both. I just saw the first movie...so I am way behind the times. I guess I should see #2 before #3 comes out. Paige says she's definitely Team Jacob - just FYI.

    ReplyDelete