Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Exactly a Month From Today...

Almost six months ago I met the person I'd be spending the rest of my life with. Though I had to use the Ward Directory to get her number - which yes, i know, is total creeper-status - I'm glad she didn't get too weirded out and decided to go out with me. It's been amazing; I couldn't be happier and I am so grateful for all she does.

Today marks the official countdown: 1 month!! I seriously cannot wait to walk into the temple that day and come out sealed to Emily for time and all eternity. I consider myself extremely lucky to be marrying her and am looking forward to our future together.

Emily: I love you. One month from today is going to be one of the most amazing days of my life. I can't wait to start my life with you. You make me extremely happy; thank you for all that you do.

I love you!!

Shemily

1 comment:

  1. okay sean every post just keeps trumping the next - tears in my eyes you are so sweet, teach chase to blog & soften up!

    ReplyDelete