I always thought Sean would be the one keeping this up to date, but he told me a few weeks ago that it was my turn. I'm not great with words like he is, but here it goes. So much has happened since we last posted. We've missed sharing Halloween, Thanksgiving with the Shuman gang, Christmas/New Years in California with the Halls, and Valentine's Day. Unfortunately we didn't take pictures for most of it, so we'll have to be much better about that in the future. We'll have plenty to share soon though. Sean graduates from BYU in just two weeks from today! He has worked so hard over the past few years to make the most of his time at BYU, and I couldn't be more proud of him! It will fun to see where life takes us after this. Sean's family will be here for graduation, and we can't wait to see them! I feel like it's been far too long. Only two days after graduation will be our 1st anniversary. This last year flew by! I was just sitting here at work thinking about how crazy it is that we've been married for almost a year now.
Sean - I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm so glad that I met you and that you picked me to spend eternity with. I love you more than anything, and I can't wait to go through the fun adventures/challenging times that we will continue to go through in our lives. I feel so blessed to be able to go through it all with you!

so sweet!! Congrats Sean!! Hope to see you all soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Brittany